Artist Bulletin # 1 - Getting Started (February, 2015)
Hello my Calgary Fringe Artists! And welcome!
Below are the tools you need to get started. I'll be adding to this page from time to time with any other tidbits and pearls of wisdom to help make this your best Fringe experience possible, whether your a newcomer or an old pro at the whole Fringe game. We're here to help!
If I'm missing anything, or something does NOT make sense ... please let me know right away and I'll make sure to address the issue and fix it.
- Cover Welcome Letter (IMPORTANT: READ ME FIRST!)
- Fringe Theatre Artist Contract
- Tech Program Sheet - Indoor Theatre
- Tech Program Sheet - Venue Boutiques
- Out of Town Artist Accommodation and/or Billet Information Form
- Wanna Host an Artist Form
- Canada Revenue Agency Waiver Application form for International Artists
(If you need our logo in a different format, please email your request to email@example.com).
PRINT SPONSOR: West Canadian Digital Imaging Inc. Contact Sarah Burgel at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details. (15% OFF PRINTED MATERIAL UNTIL AUG 9, 2015 ... CLICK HERE TO SEE THE FLYER).
Artist Bulletin #2 -Things to Know about Fringing in Calgary (last updated June 18, 2014)
- Venue Tech Specs and Drawings for 2014
- How to Stage a Success Fringe Show (notes on the technical side of things)
NOTE: You will have 20 min to set up 1/2 hour before each scheduled performance and 10 min to strike at the end of each performance. Any additional staging equipment that the Fringe Artist may require and is NOT found listed in the Venue Tech Specs is to be provided by the artist.
Sage advice from Sam Mullins, Fringe Artist ...
- Social Media Guide for CFF Artists
- Calgary Fringe WordmarkLogo
- Calgary Fringe Jester Logo
- Calgary Fringe 2015 Logo
- For general box office information (as advertised to our public), click here.
Getting around Calgary...
Alternative Accommodation Info...