So you wanna be a Sponsor?
What keeps our Fringe going is our dedicated staff, our team of volunteer, and our esteemed sponsors. Without your financial support and backing, our Festival would not be possible. Our theatre artists would have no stage, our films have no screen, our street performers have no..well..street, and we all miss out on the tremendous and unique opportunity to experience a Fringe Festival in Calgary.
The Calgary Fringe currently has several available sponsorship opportunities tailored to all shapes and sizes of financial investment. For more information about sponsorship opportunities, please contact Michele Gallant at firstname.lastname@example.org or 403.451.9726.
- The Calgary Fringe Festival is a registered not-for-profit , charitable society
- The Festival includes indoor theatre groups, outdoor street performances, and Visual Artists
Our current 2012 Sponsors and Supporters are (in no particular order)...
- Inglewood BRZ
- GayCalgary Magazine
- Bullfrog Power
- Industry Images, a division of Western Canadian Digital
- Alberta Foundation for the Arts
- Calgary Arts Development Authority
- The Calgary Foundation
- City of Calgary
- Alberta Lottery
- Alberta Gaming Commission
- Second Cup
- Alberta Cash Register
- Planet Coffee Roasters (Official Coffee Sponsor of the Calgary Fringe)
- Lolita's Lounge / Salt n Pepper Mexicana
- Lantern Church
- ArtPoint Gallery
- Alexandra Centre
- Festival Hall
- DaDe Art and Design Lab
- Stash Needle Art Lounge
- Loose Moose Theatre
- X92.9 FM
- Pattison Outdoor
- Rocky Mountain Computer Repair
- WilderNest Dream Cafe
- Calgary International Airport
- AO Shirley Memorial Foundation
- Storybook Theatre Society
- And many others! You are all appreciated and certainly not forgotten! THANKS FOR ALL OF YOUR SUPPORT!